Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Pee Hole Red Whats Wrong With My Hamster And Do You Know Any Cheap Medicines I Could Buy To Help Him Through The Pain?

Whats wrong with my hamster and do you know any cheap medicines I could buy to help him through the pain? - baby pee hole red

Yesterday I had my hamster to run around the bathroom while I had my shower as I every night. When I left the shower, I saw my hamster with a puddle of brown liquid material. I looked closer and it's the shit! Cuz I am really nervous that's never happened before. Lewie (my hamster) has been very often wet glue before, but never so! As he stooped to go thought Poo, I pee. And he even threw a fart before hand. lol. But I'm really worried about him. Today I have him and his asshole is so swollen that it's not even funny. It's all red and swollen and bloody, was to appear before. I want to die not my child, or have so much pain, each of a drug that is cheap, I could buy, to help know Lewie? And even kWell, what's wrong with him? If so, please help me! thnx:)
Note: It is still eating, urinating and sleeping in general.
but it feels really lame if you sometimes.
My mother did not have him to the vet if it is dead or something so please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment