Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver English Cant Save POKEMON SOUL SILVER HELP PLLLLEEEEAAAASSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

POKEMON SOUL SILVER HELP PLLLLEEEEAAAASSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!… - pokemon soul silver english cant save

Ok, so I patch the ROM English silver heart on my computer to play IV and now in the gym at 5 in the city of olivine. However, if you start the gym and beat out for this lady to speak Japanese, can not understand what shes saying. People still keep talking and then shell and speak a little more and never stop Sheel I can not save the game or any position, because it never stops talking, I hope that this significance. But I read what shes with someone else and that has to do to try to make my flight, but I have the AR code that gives me all this automatically HMS and TMS, and the game Usual She asked me, because he will say My bag is full. very confusing, I know, any help would be very grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment