Monday, December 7, 2009

Before And After Andcommunication Piece How Long After Root Canal Before You Can Start Eating And Drinking?

How long after root canal before you can start eating and drinking? - before and after andcommunication piece

My wife is a root canal on Friday. I know I should not in pain during the operation due to local anasthetic. Once anasthetic has been used, can my wife for a few days to feel a dull pain.

However, my question is how long they must wait for an operation to root canal treatment before you begin eating and drinking. My wife had a root canal, just before noon. Normally, when you are finished eating and drinking after root canal treatment?

1 comment:

Tara C said...

In fact, have always said that if I am hungry, I was avoided in order, but no sticky stuff. In any case, avoid chewing on that side, until the sensitivity is gone, but other than that, it should be good forever. They also say to wait until the drugs do not bite your tongue or lips, but rarely wait! My mouth is usually very dry and I get a drink as soon as possible. Be careful with straw, and I know that if you have a tooth that can not avoid drinking through a straw for a while to dry socket, but not too sure that is the channel! Another tip, make sure to understand, if not all back and not to the root canal for them, as soon as possible to the party!

Post a Comment