Monday, December 14, 2009

Funny Marriage Cards Marriage Jokes.... How Funny Are These?

Marriage jokes.... how funny are these? - funny marriage cards

Marriage (Part I)

Marriage is usually male typical pretty lady, and after the marriage, which established the following rules:

"I'll be at home when I want, and if I want when I want - and expect no problems with you. I expect a good meal on the table, if I tell you that I won," not home for dinner . I'm going to hunt, go fishing, drink and play cards when I'm with my old friends, and do not give me a hard time for him. These are my rules. Comment?

His new bride said:

"No, that's fine with me. But know that there will be sex here at seven every night ... if you're there or not."

GOOD (SHE'S drat!)

************************************** ...
Marriage (Part II)

The husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of his 40th Birthday!

The man cries out: "When I die, I get a headstone reads:" Here lies my wife - cold as ever! "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
Yes? "She replied." When I die, I'm a headstone reads: "Here lies my husband - Stiff At Last!"

(He asked for it!)

************************************** ...
Marriage (Part III)

Man (a doctor) and his wife have a fight for the breakfast table. The man gets up in anger and said: "And you're good in bed either," and storm the house.

After some time he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her. She comes to say the phone after many rings and the irritated husband: "What did you take so long to answer the phone?

She said: "I was in my bed."

"In bed, do this early, what?

"Getting a second opinion!"

(Yes, I'll come, too!)

13 comments:

hayesatl... said...

Funny Funny Funny

littlest... said...

I love jokes, especially the second! Heheheh, I printed and have a smile on my husband!

littlest... said...

I love jokes, especially the second! Heheheh, I printed and have a smile on my husband!

<33 said...

Onez gud haha!

John & ADB M said...

too funny

John & ADB M said...

too funny

Stephen K said...

They are very good

Crappy Haircut Girl said...

Lol, very nice.

Crappy Haircut Girl said...

Lol, very nice.

PATRIOTS said...

LOL ROFLMAO ......... had them all from 1 January is the best

♥Purple Rain♥ said...

lol, has them all!

The first was the best in my opinion.

= D

gringo said...

many go burnin BH

secret society said...

funny!
*************

A man goes to the rabbi. "Happens" Rabbi, something terrible, and I have to say about him. "

"What?" asked the Rabbi.

"My wife is poison to me." The man replied.

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, "How can that be?"

The man then makes, I tell you, I am sure that is poisoning me. What should I do? "

"You know what, he said:" Let me speak, I will see what I know and I'll let you know. "A week later the Rabbi calls the man and said," Well, I said I am with his wife on the phone for three hours. You want my opinion?

The guy pulled, said: "Yes."

"Take the poison."

Post a Comment